Visit this post everyday and be the first to know what just walked in the door at Kenmore Collectibles.
If you dig what you see, like us, share us or leave us a comment. Thanks. See you tomorrow.
Today is Saturday, September 1st. It is Allston Christmas where I live. Rental Trucks are everywhere. Students moving in and moving out. It’s chaos out there. Folks in Allston have an opportunity to pick up some great bargains (couches, vacuum cleaners) left out on the curb. Speaking of bargains, here are some football cards that are worth more than that slightly tattered used leather chair left on Brighton Ave.
- 2000 Dominion #234 Tom Brady / Giovanni Carmazzi Rookie Card. NM/MT $20.00
Poor Giovanni Carmazzi, never played one game in the NFL. Still, he keeps good company.
- 2000 Donruss #230 Tom Brady Rookie. #111/1325. NM. $300.00
A Gem Mint PSA 10 version of this card sold for $2750.00 in May, 2018.
- 2000 Pacific Revolution #22 Tom Brady First Look, EX-MT $40.00
Brady was a sixth round draft pick, 199th overall pick. Who else was picked late in the draft? Terrell Davis (196th), Raymond Berry (232nd), Shannon Sharpe (192nd), Richard Dent (203rd), Deacon Jones (186th), Bart Starr (200th), Roger Staubach (129th). He’s in good company.
- 2000 Pacific Finest Hour #15 Tom Brady EX+ $40.00
Pacific put out a total of 36 different Tom Brady Cards. That is approximately 25% of all the Tom Brady Rookies made in 2000.
- 2000 Stadium Club #LS30 Peyton Manning Lone Star Signature. NM/MT. $85.00
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have faced-off against each other a total of 17 times. That is more than a full regular season. Who fared better? Manning had six wins. Brady had eleven.
- 1984 Topps #63 John Elway Rookie. NM+. $30.00
John Elway played Single A Ball for the New York Yankees. He was picked six spots ahead of future HOFer Tony Gwynn.