Buying Sports Cards and Memorabilia
Kenmore Collectibles is buying sports cards and memorabilia.
Contact us with any questions or for a quote from our experienced staff.
Buying the following Sports Related Items
- Sports Cards (baseball, boxing, basketball, football, golf, hockey) before 1975. This would include: Bowman Delongs, Diamond Stars, Fleer, Goudey, Leaf, O-Pee-Chee, Parkhurst, Philadelphia, Play Ball, E Cards, Tobacco Cards and Topps
- Graded Cards from the following companies: BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC
- Non-Sports Cards before 1975 (for example: Davy Crockett, Horrors of War, Mickey Mouse, Wacky Packs…)
- Sports Programs, Magazines, Yearbooks before 1967 (for example: Sports Illustrated, 1948 Boston Braves Program…)
- Sports Tickets and Ticket Stubs of College and Professional Teams (for example: World Series, Bowl Games, No-Hitters, Super Bowl)
- Sports Stamps, Coins, Post Cards, Equipment, Pennants, Photos, Games
- Autographed Items with Certificates of Authenticity (Baseballs, Jerseys, Pictures), notably players that are no longer with us (Babe Ruth, Johnny Unitas, Maurice Richard etc.). See the entire list of players.
- Casino Chips, Cast Iron Banks, Lunch Boxes, Military Items, Feature Matchbooks, 1930’s – 1950’s Hollywood, Old Tin Toys, Toy Soldiers, Trains
- Rookie Cards- Click the buttons below to see what rookies we are especially looking for.
See our Urgent Buy List. These are items we are in most need of.